Taxation & Accounting
Any Hong Kong company that has conducted business must file audited account to the Inland Revenue Department, Our professional team provides you a one-stop tax planning service, including annual auditing, deferred tax analyses, tax basis balance sheet assistance and other free-of-charge advisory services.
Our scope of services includes:
- Preparation and filing a tax return
- Assist customers to reply any inquiries issued by the IRD
- Supporting quarterly and annual tax provision calculations
- Validating tax balance sheet accounts
- Management Accounting
+852 2115 9252
+86 150 0022 5756
+86 150 0022 5756 (wechat)
(Monday to Friday)
Do You Know?
- A newly incorporated limited company should prepare its first audited financial statements after 18th months since its incorporation, and the subsequent ones are filed once every 12 months.
- Hong Kong taxation system is basically under a territorial tax principle, therefore, any profits arising or deriving from outside Hong Kong are considered as offshore profits and tax-free. We can offer tax advice to clients in this aspect.